Thursday, August 26, 2010

52 Week Project 34

Well, we had quite a wonderful day today.
My mom took us down to Balboa Park and we went into the Natural History Museum. There were, Mom, Kirstie, Nick, Kyle, Christopher, Jaxon, and myself. We packed a picnic lunch and made a day out of it!!! What fun!!!

One of my favorite memories from the Natural History Museum was the Foucault Pendulum swinging in the foyer. I always loved waiting to see the pendulum hit the next block down. Well, today I felt like a kid again, on the floor with my children and nephews - eye level with the pendulum - waiting for it to hit the next block! :D I am sad to report that I didn't get the falling block on camera. But I did get this fun shot.

ISO 400 ~ 42mm ~ 1/25 ~ 2.8

I especially loved listening to Chris giggle while saying, "This is so exciting!" :D :D :D
What a great day!!!!

Blessings!!!

2 comments:

Nett said...

I like this shot!!! The blue tinted framing and clarity of the pic looks cool!

Amy Ketchum said...

Thanks Nett!
I don't know how I did the blue tinting. LOL It was already in the shot.