Friday, May 31, 2013

11 Years Well Lived!


*Marisa Haas Photography*
11 years ago, *June 1st*, I decided to commit the rest of my life with Jeremy Ketchum!  I can not believe it has been 11 years!  Time goes by entirely too fast!  It may have been 11 years, but I remember our wedding day as if it were yesterday! 

The first few years were our most difficult.  As happy as we were, our baggage was a heavy load!  I knew God had brought us together, and it was my belief in that which kept me moving forward with J. I am sure the feeling was mutual!  ;o) 

Today, I couldn’t be more happy with the man I married!  He isn’t the same person he was in 2002.  He has become more than I had ever dreamed of in a husband.  He has grown more patient, understanding, loving, and has shown me what a Christ-following man should be like; ever changing and being refined only as God can do. 

Thank you Jeremy for choosing me to spend the rest of your life with and leading us in  this adventure called life!!!  I love you!!!

No comments: